The following terms and conditions apply:
- Prescriptions are prescribed by the GP to patients registered with Main Street Clinic, Lucan.
- Repeat prescriptions require regular monitoring, depending on the medication prescribed and patients will be required to attend the GP for review at least once every 12 months and on occasions more frequently.
- Monitoring may include blood tests, blood pressure checks or other investigations as appropriate to the medication or underlying condition.
- New medication or medication changes will occur in consultation with the GP in the surgery.
- Hospital prescriptions should be left into the surgery to allow updating of repeat prescriptions. If needed urgently your pharmacist can dispense an emergency supply.
- The GP should be made aware of all medications including OTC(over the counter medicines), that you are taking and any known drug allergies.